Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Run That Body Down


I have been burning the candle at both ends this week but I hope to have some posts about the house soon. When I get off work at the Big House at 3:30, I have been going over to Allen's job to finish laying those stone columns and working until dark. Then I have about an hour drive home, which sucks but it's only 3 days a week. We have made some decisions about our house and have some more drawings so I will be posting that soon.

Anybody know what type of flowers these are? I know I should have taken the pic a little closer up so you could see the flowers better. These have died back now but were all over the place up at the Big House.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Virginia bluebells?

At's what we call em in Oregon....
never having been to Virginia, tho.

I think they call them "bluegrass" in Ken-tucky.

Kent-ucky?

Houses are hard, man.
They shouldnt be, but they are.
So ya gotta try to take it easy; and be flexible; do it simply, and enjoy it; as none of it will be so important, so really important, as time runs out.

Time for living.

Time doesnt run out on houses. Time runs out on people and animals and places you love.

MamaHen said...

Hey Anon! Thanks for your comment and there is alot of truth in it. We are trying to enjoy ourselves in this and not get too rushed. People are much more important than things and we are especially enjoying all of our friends that have come together to help us with this.

Unknown said...

Could be blue-eyed grass, Sisyrinchium angustifolium.