Sunday, March 07, 2010

Progress

The ditch is gone! Yea!! Everybody say YEA!!! The conduit is in but there is nothing in it yet, however. I need to grade this area just a little better.
Mouse came down this weekend and was a great help to finish the siding here on the south side. Just have to caulk and paint and then I'll move on up to the clerestory section.
I've been piddling around with trying to build this raised bed and get it backfilled. I would like to plant a small kitchen herb garden here.
I only have one week to get as much as possible done and clean up around here before the people from the newspaper came out. Eeeehh, too much to do. Especially now that we are going on overtime at work. 10 hours for 5 days and 8 hours on Saturday. Oh well, at least I'll make good money. My posting might be sporadic for a while now but I'll try to keep putting up some stuff. There may not be much about the house since I probably won't have much time to work on it though!


*Midnight Oil

3 comments:

R.Powers said...

YEAH!

countrypeapie said...

woohoo! (and i don't think i've thought about midnight oil since the eighties ~ i used to have one of their cassettes!)

HermitJim said...

Busy times ahead, looks like! making good progress, though!