Saturday, July 10, 2010

Still Crazy After All These Years

Holyyy moleee, I spent some money today. Despite being female I just don't like spending large sums of money. Damn thing better do me some good. I'll show ya'll later.

Grendal insists on sitting in my lap now every time I get on the computer. That would be okay if I could teach her how to type, so that I could just sit here and dictate and she would do all the work. She doesn't seem too interested in that so far.

It's very boring on Saturday nights if you don't have anything to do. What are all of ya'll up to?? Anything exciting? I've thought about getting my nose pierced.


*Paul Simon

7 comments:

Caddie said...

Those empty weekends do make for thinking; Seeing the grey this morning, I pondered going wild and coloring my hair purple, maybe green. A gasp from someone would be better than nothing.

A ring in the nose would bring some sort of reaction for fact. I lol. Go for it! :>) :>)

Word verification here is "hunks". A coincidence? Maybe....ha,ha.

MamaHen said...

Hey Sissy! LOL! 'hunks'! that's funny!
Yeah, I've often thought about dying my hair a deep blue; match my eyes. ;)

HermitJim said...

Don't put a ring in the nose! Some guys would probably think it's for leading you around!

Maybe just try it with a fake one to get a reaction from the work buddies!

MamaHen said...

Hey Jim! Awww, you don't think I should get a ring? lol! ;)
I don't think anything I did now would get much of a reaction out of the guys. They are way used to me at this point!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hey, that's stereotyping females as being the ones to spend money. Say it ain't so cause we went to an estate auction on Sat (don't we have exciting weekend plans?) and the ones spending were the GUYS...tools and "stuff"

Sat night invited a neighbor over to share dinner - lots of veggie dishes! Then off to read and sleep...yawn, some excitement

Rita said...

I'll suggest baking something. :)

MamaHen said...

Hey Beatrice! LOL!! I know! guys will go crazy buying if tools or such is involved. sillies. ;)

Hey Rita! LOL!! you know, I actually was going to bake something but ran out of time.