Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hello Goodbye


Hey! Sorry for such a quickie post but things have been really hectic lately. I've had a lot of people asking me about my water system both here on the blog and at work etc. so I want to do a post just on that and answer everybody's questions at once. We are working a little overtime at my real job and then I'm trying to get ready for this weekend and possible subcontractors being at the house. We also encountered a large boulder in our water line trenching so in my spare time I get to jackhammer this thing out of the way. Also, our refrigerator died with a little help from me (we won't go into that) and we had to procure a new one last night before everything in the old fridge ruined. Plus, I'm trying to do a little more research on water filters before we get everything going. I've got lots of info to post and lots to report on, just bear with me for the next day or two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're worth waiting for!

MamaHen said...

Thanks Pablo! Glad somebody thinks so.

Jenn said...

Ah, yes, yet another defrosting disaster... been there, done that!