Saturday, August 02, 2008

Problem Child

Update! It's not Blogger, it's Explorer having trouble with some Blogger sites. I don't think it's just me because Allen can't access the same sites. I switched over to Mozilla and am not having any trouble. I know some of you use Mozilla; I assume you like it better than Explorer? I may just switch over. Anyway, I'll try to reply to comments soon. Thank you all for talking!



Hey Everybody, apparently there is some problem with Blogger right now and I cannot access my own blog to see the comments. I know they are there and can post this but can't pull up any pages on my site to respond to comments. Hopefully, this will be worked out soon. Blogger says they are working on it.

1 comment:

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

You are not the only one having trouble with Blogger and IE. Rosie also wrote about it and thought it was Blogger's fault. http://smokeymountainbreakdown.blogspot.com/

Mozilla firefox is the best browser.