Sunday, September 15, 2019

So Much To Say

I just spent an hour and a half typing a fairly detailed account of what's been going on and how I am doing, and Blogger just ate it all. I have no idea where it went. So, that's really frustrating. I have trouble typing these days as it is and then to have it deleted after I struggled through a fairly long post.....You are a piece of crap, Blogger.
If I get the energy, I will try to redo it all. I am doing very well and am happy. Things are going very well. I'll try to get back soon. There has been a great many changes and stuff happening and I'd like to update everyone.

In the meantime, I am on Facebook if you would like to join me there. You might send me a PM if you never commented a lot on the blog, so that I know who you are. I don't know that I will ever get back to posting much here but I do write some on FB and post about the house and stuff. It's actually easier to post on Facebook and I can control who sees my life there. I'm not very inclined anymore to just open everything up to the world at large. I got nothing to hide but I do not trust people and the world is very, very different than what it was 12 years ago when I first started blogging.

I will include a photo of one recent project I just finished. I got all the flooring down in the bedroom and repainted, redecorated etc. I am very pleased with the results. I will try to blog about installing the flooring. I'm moving on to the kitchen now.



9 comments:

HermitJim said...

I know that you have to hate it when you lose all that work. Blogger can be a real pain sometimes, no doubt about it!

MyamuhNative said...

I often wonder how you are doing. Sorry your post got eaten.
Happy and well is really good to read.

Paul Lamb said...

I tried leaving a clever comment here yesterday, but Blogger ate it I guess. So this less clever comment will have to do.

ErinFromIowa said...

Hello Annie! I will send you a friend request on FB. Erin

Hermit's Baby Sis said...

Hi, Annie - nice to see you again. I don't do Facebook, but maybe I can find another way to catch up with you. Love to hear about your flooring - we're just about to start - well, deciding which kind and brand to use, - and would like some real comments from someone who's been there, done that.

Looking forward to more from you ~

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still getting around, had any more drowned rabbits lately? Went by and bought that yellow McCoy cookie jar(less the eggs) from your booth...wife likes it a whole bunch.

Take care,

Barry

Anonymous said...

Wow, that floor is gorgeous!

It really hit me when you said the world is a different place than when you started blogging in 2007. I feel that too (even though there is always change).

Ooh, the aggravation of writing something longish and then it's gone along with the mojo to redo it. Grrrrrr. It would have been a good read.

Thanks for posting despite that,
Anon-R.

Mag Pie said...

Love your new floor and bedroom. Glad to see you posting some now. I’ve wondered how you were doing but understand the need for privacy. Things have gotten bad. Not at all like it use to be. Really sad to see. Hang in there girl. There are some people that care.
Maggie

squire said...

Thank you for the update. Please take care.